Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings (wheel diameter is 5.3cm)
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- 3 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Fold down handles
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, lightweight
- Reinforced corners
- Retractable extension handle
- Stainless steel padlock protectors
- Made in the USA
Exterior Dimensions: 31.28" x 24.21" x 17.48"
Interior Dimensions: 27.70" x 20.98" x 15.50"
Int Volume: 5.21 ft³
Padlock Hole Diameter: 5/16"
Weight with foam: 36.00 lbs
Weight without foam: 31.00 lbs
Buoyancy: 350.00 lbs
Body Material: Polypropylene
Latch Material: ABS
O-Ring Material: Polymer
Pins Material: Stainless Steel
Foam Material: 1.3 lb Polyurethane
Purge Body Material: ABS
Purge Vent Material: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
Foam Layer 1 (Lid): 3.20" - Pad
Foam Layer 2 (Base): 1.00" - Pad
Foam Layer 3 (Base): 3.75" - Pick N Pluck
Foam Layer 4 (Base): 3.75" - Pick N Pluck
Foam Layer 5 (Base): 3.75" - Pick N Pluck