The Pelican™ Dayventure Backpack Cooler was uniquely designed with versatility in mind. This rugged, yet lightweight backpack cooler features dual insulated storage compartments. The bottom is a dedicated cooler compartment which features a leak resistant zipper, keeps your ice all day long (performs best when used with a Pelican Ice Pack) and perfectly fits a 6 pack of cans. With a wide roll-top opening and light insulation, the top section can be used as an additional cooler compartment or for separated dry storage. The water-resistant, durable, tear-proof outer shell is combined with a compression molded base which enables the backpack to stand on its own. With ergonomic padded shoulder straps and a rubberized carry handle, this backpack cooler is both easy and comfortable to carry with you on all your Dayventures.
- Lightweight design with padded shoulder straps allow for ultimate portability and versatility
- High density closed cell foam for extreme insulation
- Leak-resistant zipper with a waterproof seal, keeping the ice and contents where they belong
- Compression molded base for increased structure and durability
- Puncture-resistant material stands up to the hard knocks of outdoor use
- Exterior pocket keeps dry goods separate and secure
Interior (L×W×D): 10.60" x 5.10" x 5.30"
Exterior (L×W×D): 12.10" x 7.10" x 21.70"
Can Capacity: 6 cans
Int Volume: 0.17 ft³
Weight: 9.30 lbs
Body Material: Double-Coated 840D TPU