Pelican Products, Inc. is proud to announce our bear resistant certification from the Interagency Grizzly Bear Committee.
The purpose of this certification is to help keep bears safe and significantly reduce bear-human encounters by ensuring that bears do not have access and become conditioned to anthropogenic foods and other bear attractants that increase these encounters.
This certification involves intense impact and penetration testing by use of visual inspection, mechanical methods and captive Grizzly Bear testing over extended periods of time.
**Pelican™ Elite Coolers are certified bear-resistant by the IGBC under certification numbers 3365, 3366, 3373, 3374, 3375, 3376
- Up to 10 days ice retention, freezer grade gasket, 2" polyurethane insulation
- Dual Handle System (Molded-in & Hinged Handles)
- Press & Pull Latches (Wide for Gloved Use)
- Integrated Fish Scale on Lid
- Molded-In Tie Downs
- Non-Skid & Non-Marking Raised Feet
- Molded-In Lock Hasp, Stainless Steel Plate
- Sloped Drain & Tethered Threaded Plug (Garden Hose Attachable)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Hardware
- Made in USA
- Guaranteed for Life
Interior (L×W×D): 34.00" x 17.00" x 15.75"
Exterior (L×W×D): 44.88" x 25.00" x 24.38"
Int Volume: 5.27 ft³
Insulation Thickness: 2.00"
Weight: 66.00 lbs
Body Material: Polyethylene
Latch Material: ABS
Handle Material: TPE
Spigot Material: Polypropylene
Hardware Material: Stainless Steel
Insulation Material: Polyurethane