Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Four extra-deep base-to-lid locking cleats that ensure maximum stacking stability
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- 4-piece foam set
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core, polymer wall construction
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Two Integrated Automatic Pressure Equalization Valves
- Two rugged double-wide handles
- Wide-track polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and nylon hubs
- Comfortable rubber over-molded side-carry handle
- Made in the USA
Exterior Dimensions: 57.42" x 18.48" x 11.23"
Interior Dimensions: 54.58" x 15.58" x 8.63"
Int Volume: 4.25 ft³
Padlock Hole Diameter: 5/16"
Weight with foam: 36.00 lbs
Weight without foam: 29.00 lbs
Buoyancy: 280.00 lbs
Body Material: Polypropylene
Latch Material: ABS
O-Ring Material: EPDM
Pins Material: Stainless Steel
Purge Body Material: ABS
Purge Vent Material: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
Foam Layer 1 (Lid): 1.88" - Pad
Foam Layer 2 (Base): 3.75" - Pick N Pluck
Foam Layer 3 (Base): 1.50" - Pad
Foam Layer 4 (Base): 1.50" - Pad